Monday, August 10, 2009

This past weekend has truly reminded me of how much I am blessed. Ellia will be 9 months tomorrow! She is the best gift from God that I could ever request. Every day her smile reminds me that God is always around, smiling at us and showing us his love. Kevin and I were reminded of this love so much this past Sunday at church. Our little one was sitting on the table at church and had her hands held high while swaying back and forth to “How Great Thou Art”. It was so pure and such an expression of the way we should worship; letting ourselves be like babes before our father. Lifting our hands up in thanksgiving and dancing to his name. Kevin and I both started crying and hugged each other as we watched our little blessing. I got Ellia’s 9 month old pictures taken on Sunday as well. It was so much fun and she did really well. We went with Aunt Jen and cousins Alex and Samantha. Alex is 4, Samantha 6 months and Ellia 9 months. Grammy Ollis came to take it all in. We had pictures taken of all three and then of the girls too. They are just too cute for words. The girls also got to interact a lot while we waited to view the pictures. Hope you enjoy. I know I say this all the time but man how time flies by. Ellia looks really long to me now and we go for her check up on Wednesday the 12th. I will post her measurements later on this week. Love and Blessings as always until next time!






1 comment:

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, those are the sweetest pictures ever! Wow, she is a beauty. Poor Kevin...he's gonna have a heck of a time when she becomes a teenager and all those boys start coming around;-) I'm so glad you are enjoying your little girl so much. She is such a blessing and also so blessed to have such wonderful parents like you guys:-)