Friday, June 12, 2009

7 months and such a ham!!!!


I think these pictures say it all!!! 7 months and she already knows what the camera is. I had her sitting on the couch and she wasn't very happy until I pulled out the camera. Her face just lit up and these are some of the fun shots we got!


Her and Daddy have so much fun together. He loves to tickle her and make her laugh. I love to see her face when he walks through the door. She swings her little arms and legs all the while talking her usual babel that probably goes something like this "There's my Da Da.. I just love him.. he is the greatest."
Last Saturday we went to Joe's Crab Shack to celebrate Uncle Korey's 19th Birthday! I can't even believe Korey is 19. When I met Kevin I was 19 and Korey was 10.. crazy how time goes by so fast. It was such a nice dinner with the two new little nieces. Magerie is just the cutest little peanut. Ellia liked dancing to all the music they play there. We missed PaPa who was at home sick.
Little Miss in her Sunday Best! These pictures are for Grandma Angelo.. she bought her this outfit and is always asking if we wore it yet. Well we wore it to church this past Sunday and everyone we saw commented on how cute she looked. She even left the hat on.

Well that is it for now.. These shots are of playtime on the floor. Again.. she saw me get the camera out and got so curious. Yes she has a diaper on! She loves to hang out in her drawers.. wonder where she gets that from.. haha.

1 comment:

Janice said...

Love these pictures! Beautiful like her mama and charming like her dada! I'm glad you are enjoying her so much:-)