Friday, September 18, 2009

Ten Months and counting...

Last Friday the 11th Ellia turned 10 months! She is starting to pull herself up more and more. Sometimes this causes problems when she falls over a little and bumps her head. She also walks now when you hold her hands. Look out Vader here she comes! She also LOVES peas.. either baby food peas or regular peas. She is becoming so much more independent too.. wanting to pick up food and feed it to herself as well as drink from her sippy cup without any help. And she gets into everything she is not supposed to as she adventures around the room “scooting” and trying to pick up lint off the floor. She always wants to see what you are doing or help out as demonstrated in her reviewing this past week’s mail. She will get up on her knees and rock back and forth but hasn’t wanted to crawl yet. That is okay with me because I can catch up to her scooting.

This past weekend we tried to place a bid on the house we liked; however the agent wasn’t what we expected and the offer we were going to make was “too low” according to her. So we will just see what happens with that property but for now we are going to stay happy with living where God wants us!
Ellia and I also attended cousin (or aunt) Wendy’s shower. We had fun seeing everyone in the family and I enjoyed getting time with Magerie. Ellia enjoyed time with Nana, Aunt Kelly and Aunt Kristin, seeing Aunt Sandy, and hanging out with Great Grandma Angelo. We got to finally meet Cousin Gracie. I just love all of her hair! We are teaching all the girls about weddings already! Oh and Cousin Jen even held Magerie!!!! She never holds babies and claims to be scared of them but I think she looks like a pro. Ellia got to have some fries, chicken fingers, a taste of Mommy’s eggplant, and also some of Nana’s green beans and chicken marsala.. haha.. not like we gave her a lot or anything. She just wants to try whatever anyone is eating. She squawks at you like a little bird waiting to be fed.




Oh and this week I gave up breast feeding with Ellia. I guess I did pretty good for going 10 and a half months. My supply got low and it just wasn’t satisfying her anymore. I kind of got sad about it but I love not worrying about when I am going to pump.
This weekend Daddy and Mommy get to go to bowling! Our”once every other weekend” night out. Also we are going to hang out with Nick and Angela to celebrate Angela’s birthday. Fun times continue!!!! Time is always fun when you get to hang out with this little girl!!! Love ya all.

No comments: