Thursday, July 2, 2009

Patty Cake

Only one more week until Ellia is 8 months old!!! I feel like I just started telling people she is 7 months old. Again, so much growth in such a short amount of time. Last weekend we adventured down to the Strip District to walk around and enjoy the sights. We met our Pennsbury friends and enjoyed the nice weather ,company, and food. Ellia slept through most of it in her jogger. Then we headed to the pool . It was Ellia’s first time in the baby pool and she didn’t like it too much because of the cold water. I put her in the stroller and gave her some cereal puffs. She was in heaven!


She loves to eat her puffs. Within a week she has figured out how to grab the puffs with her finger and thumb to put into her mouth. We have also given her homemade zucchini, real peaches and black beans! Her two teeth on the bottom are poking up more and she has started on the top. Makes for sleepless nights. She also started Patty Cake on her own! They usually incorporate patty cake at daycare every week with her and the other night I was watching her clap her hands. I would start to sing patty cake and she would clap more. She claps too when you clap! So cute! Even if we watch a show that has people clapping in it, she joins in the fun.

Well this week we have many activities planned for our week off. I am sure I will have many pictures and stories to share. Enjoy the July 4th weekend. Hopefully I will get some pictures of me with Ellia!!!!

No comments: