Tuesday, March 31, 2009

20 weeks old!

These past few weeks have gone by so fast! In anticipation of going back to work and taking Ellia to daycare.. I don't know where the time has gone. Last week we went to visit with Amelia and baby Chad. Ellia and Chad already look like a couple!!! We also visited with Grandpap Ollis who is improving everyday. Praise God! Aunt Kristin's baby shower was on Saturday and cousin Wendy's surprise 30th birthday party was that night! Ellia was exhausted. Yesterday Ellia went to daycare for a couple hours so mommy could get familiar with her new office location. Mommy cried as she left her little girl but Ellia seems to be doing well. We also went to visit with Great Grandma Angelo for lunch. Today she went for a couple hours to daycare and didn't even realize mommy had dropped her off! Tomorrow (April 1st) is mommy's first full day back to work and Ellia's first full day at daycare. Mommy has never been apart from her little miss for this long. It will be a hard day and mommy will be saying prayers through the whole thing. How I have enjoyed these last 5 months of being off and becoming a mother to the most beautiful little girl that I could have ever imagined being blessed to take care of. I feel like I have a purpose now. That this is what I was meant to be. Ellia's mom! Bare with me in my efforts to continue blogging since I am sure working will keep me busy. Here are some pictures from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy and blessings to all.


Mr. and Mrs. Barber!!!

No comments: