Sunday, November 16, 2008

She's Here!

Hi Everyone!!! Ellia Renee is finally here. Sorry that I have not posted anything for awhile. Kevin and I have been preoccupied by a little someone. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your love and prayers. I had a great delivery. They induced me at 8:30am on the 11th, broke my water at 9:30am, gave me an epidural by 11:00am and then I only had to push for 15 min. before Ellia was born at 2:37pm. She weighed 8lbs and 12oz, 20 inches long. She is getting adjusted to everything and so are Kevin and I. The first day home was really hard but we are getting better as we go along. The dogs love her and are really attentive. Vader is the one that wants to always be around her and kiss her. Bo just stays by whoever has her as the protector. I will try to post a video of us coming home and her meeting the dogs. Meanwhile, here are some pictures from the delivery and just over the past couple days. I will try to put some updates on now and then but of course my time has been limited. I am feeling better everyday and just enjoying our new little blessing.

Love Christina and Ellia















1 comment:

Janice said...

She is so precious! I'm so glad you had such a great delivery! I'll be praying for you guys, I know these first few weeks can be tough. When does Kevin go back to work? Call me if you need anything:) So excited for you guys!